You had me at Snickerdoodle! No cooking necessary for these energy bites.
- 3/4 C rolled oats
- 1/4 C raw honey
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 scoops good tasting protein
- 2 Tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp date sugar
- Add oats to a food processor, processing until a flour forms.
- Pulsing to combine between each addition, add in honey, oil, 1 Tbsp cinnamon, vanilla, and protein powder.
- Remove dough, kneading to combine and divide into 12 even balls. Roll in hands to make smooth.
- Combine remaining cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Roll each bite in sugar mixture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.